Please note, Sandbox Helmets does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of nineteen. Please do not submit any personal details if you are under nineteen years of age – you may rely on your parent or guardian to assist you. Sandbox Helmets will not disclose any personal data to outside organization or party unless required by law or in connection with a legal claim or proceeding.
Our staff are not able to see any of your credit or debit card information. This information is held exclusively by our trusted payment providers which vary based on your location. Our trusted payment providers are among the most secure in the world making shopping with us incredibly secure.
All personal data collected by Sandbox Helmets may be used in the following ways:
- To provide you with the means to create an order, including administration and management of your account.
- To provide you with user support.
- To comply with applicable laws, court orders, government and law enforcement agencies’ requests.
- To send you further information about our services for which we think you may have an interest. This information will be supplied only where you have given consent.
- To provide you with notification about any changes to the Service.
- We may at times provide links on our website to third party websites, including without limitation those owned or managed by our partner networks, affiliates or advertisers. These websites have separate privacy policies, and we therefore cannot accept any responsibility for the content. As such, choosing to follow these links is a choice you make at your own risk, and we advise that you check these websites' individual privacy policies before submitting any personal data.
Sandbox Helmets may provide certain information to third party service providers who perform specific functions on our behalf. For example, we may share your mailing address and other contact information with our delivery partners. Please note, our service providers (ie. web hosting, credit card processing, and others) may have access to all or parts of the information we maintain. All such information to third parties is limited to the information required to perform their functions. We seek to limit third-party use of information, however we are not responsible for such third-party use of information that is not in compliance with this policy.
You retain the right to request us to refrain from processing your data for the purposes of marketing. To exercise such right, you may reply to any information we send you, detailing your request that we refrain from sending any marketing correspondence, or you can exercise this same right by contacting us. If, at any time, we intend to use your data for marketing purposes, it is standard practice for us to make you aware in advance of using such data.
You retain at all times the right to access/amend/delete any personal data we hold about you providing the request does not contradict any laws. You may exercise this right by contacting us.
We reserve the right to transfer or assign all information pursuant to a merger, sale, reorganization, purchase or other transaction relation to Sandbox Helmets.
Endeavor Design Inc
1737 West 3rd Ave